October 30, 2015

Reading Diary C WK 10 - Voyages of Sindbad


The Voyages of Sindbad, part 2!

Of the three voyages in Section B, I am most interested in the Fifth Voyage. It contains the story I'm using for one of my storybook stories and is thus 'relevant to my interests'.

So for this diary, I'm gonna make use of the time and make notes for myself!

+ 2 parent birds, one almost hatches egg (opened and killed by group and eaten).
Merchant group fled, Rocs discovered nest.

+ Flew over ships with giant boulders in their talons, one missed, one hit.

Theirs is a small section of the story, it will be difficult to write the Roc's invocation without additional information from the wiki page about characteristics and 'information' from other cultures that have experience with Rocs or Roc like birds.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say?